Private Limited Company Documents required for Registration
1. Self Certified Pan Card copy of all the Directors.
2. Self Certified Address Proof(Voter Id, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card) of all Directors.
3. Latest passport sizePhotographs of all directors.
4. Utility Bill (Water /Electricity Bill) of premises proposed to be the registered office. In case Premises is taken on Rent / Lease (Rent agreement will also be required)
5. NOC from the Owner of the premises
6. Copy of Mobile bill/ telephone bill/ electricity bill or Bank Statementof all directors / promoters with same address as given in Voter Id, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card.
Process involved in Incorporation of Private Limited Company
1. Apply for digital signatures of directors who do not have DIN/ Digital Signature.
2. Apply for Director Identification Number.
3. Check for Name Availability and Apply for Name Approval.
4. Form INC-7 along with INC-22 and DIR-12 to be filed online with the MOA and AOA are drafted.
5. If the E Forms are found to be OK , the Incorporation Certificate will be issued by ROC.
6. Apply for PAN and TAN Number.
GET YOUR COMPANY REGISTERED IN JUST 6000 – ALL INCLUSIVE (GOVERNMENT FEE + PROFESSIONAL CHARGES).
Our Package includes:
1. DSC for Two Directors
2. DIN for Two Directors
3. Name Approval of the Company
4. MOA and AOA of the Company
5. Certificate of Incorporation
6. PAN and Tan of the company
All type of companies registered in India need to comply and file the various Forms with the Income Tax Department and ROC of the Respective office where the firm is registered only through the Online Mode
1. Filing of Income Tax Return.
2. Filing of Annual ROC Return – AOC -4 and MGT-7 .
Our Annual Charges to meet the Compliance Requirement for a Private Limited Starts from 12000 per Year.